Physiotherapy is the treatment and /or management of disease conditions or physical dysfunction or injury by the use of physical/electrical modalities and therapeutic exercises intended to restore or facilitate normal or as near normal function or development.
To carry out holistic and goal oriented evidence based management and research aimed at rehabilitation and improving the quality of life in patients with disability.
To provide efficient Physiotherapy service which is evidence based for optimal medical rehabilitation of patients.
We provide Physiotherapy Care for Various Sub-Units in the Department, Surgery/orthopedic, Internal medicine, Pediatrics, Women’s health, Assessment and treatment of disease conditions like peripheral nerve injuries, cerebrovascular accident (stroke), congenital birth defects like cerebral palsy, orthopedic and surgical conditions etc. in the wards and on out-patient basis.
- Co-management of patients with other health professionals, patient’s relatives and caregivers.
- Documentation of in-patient and out-patient cases for safety, legal, statistics and research purposes.
- Delivery of antenatal talks to expectant mothers in the antenatal clinic.
- Rendering of physical fitness programmes.
Our Service Plan
- Congenital birth defects like cerebral palsy
- Treatment of peripheral nerve injuries, cerebrovascular accident (stroke),
- Specialist Visits